This post will include all things that I’ve found interesting, funny, informative and controversial in the past week. Feel free to click away and let me know what you think or to add something of your own in the comments!
- Wanna Beat Your Chocolate Craving? The Diet Book Junkie touches on some sciences surrounding chocolate cravings and some info about how to reevaluate what you consider “bad” foods to successfully crush cravings.
- Do We Really Want Strong to be the New Skinny? Radical Hateloss posted a great piece questioning whether we really want “Strong” to be the new “Skinny.”
- Levi’s New Supreme Curve Jeans Levi’s came out with a new jean cut called the “Supreme Curve.” The jeans have a higher back rise so that the don’t slip when you sit down, and a “side seam contours from your waist to your thighs, celebrating your natural shape.” Basically, they’re made for ladies with strong legs and Crossfit Booties!
- 10 Things to Make Using Rotisserie Chicken I love me my rotisserie chicken! Here are some cool ideas for your precooked bird.
- Changing The Normal Lisa from I’m an Okie talks about becoming that you that you are meant to be instead of striving for the the media considers to be the perfect/ideal female form.
- Bear: A Meat Worth Trying My sister turned me on to this article in The Atlantic. I’ve actually eaten bear meat before, if you can believe it! It was one of the first meats I ate once I renounced vegetarianism…I really dove into carnivory head first. The bear I ate was caught somewhere in my mom’s backyard in Vermont.
Those are just a few of the articles that have been rolling around in my mind over the past week. I hope that you find them as interesting and insightful as I did!