There’s still time to sign up for the Eating for Energy Workshop this Saturday, June 18th! Email me at AllisonNichols.HC@gmail.com to register!
What would your life be like with an abundance of energy and vitality?
What foods are best to eat to increase your energy?
Do you ever find yourself reaching for an energy drink at 2pm? Do you workout all the time, but find you’re not progressing? Do you feel like you eat a healthy diet, but you’re still struggling to stay awake at the end of the day?
Come to the free Eating for Energy workshop to get to the bottom of your low energy levels. Whether you’re an avid exerciser looking to get more out of your workouts, or an office worker trying to avoid sleeping under your desk, this workshop will permanently change how you think about using food as fuel!
In this workshop you will learn:
- What food choices might be holding you back
- How certain foods decrease your energy
- Tips to eat foods you enjoy to increase your energy and improve your performance
- To understand how an imbalance in your lifestyle can impact your food choices and energy levels
- Your first steps to improving your health!
When: Saturday June 18th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Where: The Park by Condon Shell, Mystic Valley Parkway, Behind St. Joseph’s Church Medford, MA 02155
Are you ready to increase your energy and have more vitality in your life?
Your Next Step: Take action now to improve your life!
To register, email me at AllisonNichols.HC@gmail.com or give me a call at (339) 545-1321.