I was also craving rosemary chicken what goes great with rosemary chicken? Duh…bacon!
1 chicken breast (this was all I had, but you could double the recipe and use two)
1/2 lb of bacon
2 Tbsp olive oil
a generous sprinkle of dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Clean the chicken and chop into bite sized pieces. Throw the chicken pieces into a bowl with the olive oil and rosemary. Toss to coat.
- Wrap each chicken bite and 1/4 piece of bacon and skewer.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet (make sure it’s a rimmed baking sheet because there will be a grease fire if it’s not…)
- Bake for 15 minutes per side, or until the bacon looks a little crispy.
We had ours with some baked sweet potato cubes and sauteed spinach. Yum. Yes, this is Return to Nourishment Friendly…
Wrapped anything in bacon lately?