I started 2012 thinking that I didn’t have many goals.
I was all: “January 1st is no different than any other day, why would I suddenly have a million new goals?”
Then I started thinking…and it turns out I do have a million new goals.
1. To start cooking more–by organizing my shopping trips and being more efficient in the meal planning department (by actually sitting down on Sunday or Monday to write a pen and paper list)
2. To Eat More Kale. Self-explanatory…
3. To get stronger–by following a more consistent training plan, and going to more classes at Crossfit H2O
4. To be more positive— by setting aside at least 5 minutes a day for some positive thinking a la The Law of Attraction…
5. To keep on truckin’ with my business and my life by taking things with a grain of salt and enjoying every second!
I’m sure I have more. This is only the beginning!
Stay tuned for the unveiling of my super awesome vision board later today!