21 Day Whole Food Cleanse
Are you ready to reinvigorate yourself this fall?
Have more energy and cleanse yourself of toxins and excess weight
Rejuvenate your body, feel lighter and clearer
with a 21 day whole food cleanse
Virtual group program runs October 9th to the 30th
Register before Friday, September 21st @ 11:59PM for the Early Bird Special of $168.00
“The Cleanse has been great. I have been feeling much better than before I started it. I notice a change in the way my pants fit so I think that I have lost some belly fat!” –Sinead C., Somerville, MA
- The Frisky Lemon Nutritional Reset is a whole food cleanse based on the Paleo Framework. Gluten, grains, dairy and legumes (notoriously inflammatory foods) will be eliminated for 21 days. You’ll be eating whole, real foods including lots of vegetables, fruits, lean meats, nuts and seeds to get your internal system in working order after the winter. That doesn’t sound too hard, does it?
- It takes at least 14 days to cleanse your body of food toxins and closer to 21 days to start developing sustainable new habits. The goal of this cleanse is to get you on track for changing your life—to get you thinking of food as nourishment. Food can change everything. You have the power to change your entire body by changing what you eat.
- This is a virtual group program, so it can be done anytime, anywhere that’s convenient for you…as long as you have your smartphone or your computer.
- The Nutritional Reset is perfect for you if you’re curious about Paleo, but think that eliminating grains and dairy is too hard to do on your own. You’ll get personalized support and motivation to easily switch over to a Paleo lifestyle.
- The Nutritional Reset is perfect for you if you already follow a Paleo diet, but your progress has slowed and you want to jump-start your weight loss.
- You’ll get my support in the form of a private pre-cleanse consult, daily motivational emails and unlimited personal email support
- Group support is part of what makes this cleanse so much fun! You’ll be able to connect with others in the program through the online forum to share your triumphs!
After not feeling motivated to lose the extra 15 lbs. that I had been carrying around for four years, Allison came to the rescue with her Autumn Cleanse diet. Her cleanse provided me with the proper diet to help me realize which foods were not making me feel good, causing me to gain weight, and depleting myself of energy. Allison provided motivational support along with personal expert advice tailored to me and my particular needs. Allison’s Cleanse gave me more energy and helped me to feel healthier and better about myself and I even started to lose weight! -Sally M., Richmond, VT
What benefits can you reap by cleansing in the fall?
- Cleansing in the fall will help you avoid the feelings of heaviness and fatigue that are often associated with the wintertime. As living organisms, our bodies change with the seasons. Cleansing in the fall helps you adjust to the changing weather to make your transition easier.
- We tend to accumulate toxins and excess weight during the winter months– we’re less active, and foods are heavier. Lots of detoxifying vegetables are in season in the spring, and eating them can help with your body’s natural detoxification process.
- Get your blood sugar under control after a winter of comfort foods and sweet treats. Eliminating sugar is your first step toward ending that destructive sugar roller coaster.
I’m absolutely amazed that I don’t have cravings anymore!” –Carole M, Hinesburg, VT
What will happen to you? Well you’ll…
- Increase your energy by eating the naturally light foods of spring
- Shed excess weight. The average weight loss is between 5 and 10lbs–and the weight is easily kept off
- Strengthen your immune system to combat those seasonal allergies.
- Heal your digestion by avoiding potentially inflammatory foods, grains, legumes and dairy.
- Kick your sugar cravings
- Clear your mind. Carb and sugar addiction can make you foggy in the brain.
- Lift your mood. Get your hormones under control and ween yourself off that sugar dependency.
- Get your metabolism back on track so that you can reach your health goals and get into bikini shape this summer
I have a nice natural energy. I’m not a hyper person – I don’t use caffeine, nicotine or alcohol, but previously after eating lunch, I used to experience a drop – as if I needed a nap. Now eating few/no carbs, and no sugar, I feel wonderful. I was also surprised that my usual morning nasal stuffiness is gone. Losing 6 pounds in two weeks was also a huge plus, not one I had counted on. And I was truly NEVER hungry. –Mary Frances C., Delray Beach, FL
What do you get?
- A private, pre-cleanse phone consult to discuss your goals and customize your program. I want you comfortable and prepared– this is some YOU time to ask questions and get support. ($35.00 value)
- Over 50 pages of information in the Nutritional Reset Cleanse PDF guide. ($39.99 value)
- Recorded classes on everything from anti-inflammatory diets to cravings. Downloaded in Mp3 form through iTunes. ($79.99 value)
- Weekly Q&A conference calls that will address your individual issues and obstacles. An opportunity for you to stay connected and get even more personalized attention. ($240.00 value)
- Daily motivational emails to lift your spirits and keep your head in the game. ($150.00 value)
- An online forum to get encouragement from your fellow Resetters. A place ask questions, and meet other people experiencing the cleanse. ($19.99 value)
- A private, post-cleanse follow-up phone or Skype session to insure that you have the tools you need to succeed in reaching your goals once the cleanse is over. ($50.00 value)
Thank you so much, Allison, for the last three weeks. I have continued to feel very good throughout the diet…I have lost 6.5 pounds, which also feels great.” –Paula, Shelburne, VT
As a bonus you’ll get
- Seasonal food lists and shopping lists and meal plans based on spring-time cleansing foods ($29.99 value)
- Suggested daily practices to get the most out of your cleanse
- Unlimited private email support for the duration of the program ($125.00 value)
- A list of my favorite foods, supplements and books to make the Nutritional Reset easy peasy
The total value of the program is over $700.00!
As a skeptic about “diets” and “extremes”, I thought working with a health coach would be disheartening. Instead I found Allison’s style and approach refreshing. “If this doesn’t work for you, how can we achieve your goals in a way that does?” Rather than being disheartened, I was re-invigorated and re-commited to exercise and eating right. I’m looking forward to the next program as a way to stay encouraged as those re-found habits become firmly entrenched! -Geri A., Shelburne, VT
Ready to reinvigorate yourself this fall? Cool. Here are your next steps:
- Register for the Frisky Lemon Nutritional Reset by clicking the link below. This link will take you to a payment website. Go to Online Store >Contracts & Packages> Frisky Lemon Nutritional Reset. Once you’ve done this, you’ll get a welcome email from me with details for how to…
- Set up your pre-cleanse consult. The official “prep week” starts April 30th– this is when you’ll get your guide and the first week of recordings. During this week, you’ll have a 15 minute phone or Skype session with me to ask questions and get some personalized tips.
- Get ready to rock the cleanse on Monday, September 10th!
So, the big question: What’s your investment?
Well, I’m pretty passionate about the Paleo Framework and what this cleanse has to offer–just check out my blog and you’ll see the proof. As I truly believe that you have the power to change your life by changing what you eat, and I have gotten some wonderfully positive feedback from past cleanse participants, I’m offering a pretty big discount on your personalized Frisky Lemon Nutritional Reset. For you, the investment to enroll in this 21 day, virtual group program is only $210.00!
The Frisky Lemon Nutritional Reset
is a pretty sweet deal at
Early Bird Special!
Sign up before Friday, September 21st at 11:59PM EST
and the Nutrition Reset is yours for
Cleansed with me before? Contact me for a special returning member price!
Questions? Contact me at Allison@friskylemon.com
*While this cleanse is well suited for those of any eating background (omnivore, carnivore, vegetarian or vegan), it is best suited for those that incorporate some animal proteins in their diets. If you’re a vegan and you’re interested in cleansing, contact me– This cleanse has been done by strict vegans before with great success, but there are a few extra things you’ll need to know!