Firstly, let me say: yes, I realize it’s Monday.
Secondly, let me say: if you’re a coffee lover, you’re not going to care what day it is after you read this recipe.
I give you: The hazelnut mocha post workout beverage.
Hazelnut Mocha Post Workout Beverage
1 cup of hazelnut iced coffee
1/2 cup So delicious Coconut Milk Beverage, or Light Coconut Milk
2 scoops chocolate whey protein
1/2 frozen banana
handful of hazelnuts (I would only use these if you have a super high powered blender)
This shake was inspired by fellow Paleo health coach, Laura Pappas. It was in her monthly newsletter…I drooled on my keyboard as I was reading it…
It tasted just like the shakes I used to get after my 3 sets of 10 reps of bicep curls and reverse pec deck at Gold’s Gym. Ah, the memories…
- 1 cup hazelnut iced coffee
- ½ cup So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage or light coconut milk
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
- ½ frozen banana
- Closed handful of hazelnuts if you have a super high-powered blender like a Vitamix
- Put all of the ingredients in the blend and blend!