September is SO busy.
Kids going back to school.
Work gearing up.
Vacations are over.
The days get cooler.
The whole month feels like a whirlwind.
A whirlwind of doing doing doing.
Mostly for others.
Getting the kids situated at in their new classrooms.
Getting work stuff organized.
It almost feels like there’s no time for YOU.
Am I right?
I saw a Weight Watchers commercial over the weekend that made me think. It was Jennifer Hudson talking about how the fall is so busy that you have to remember to take time for yourself.
Even though I have my issues with Weight Watchers, the message rang true.
The fall is the perfect time to start making yourself a priority.
A new beginning.
September is busy– all about getting back in gear.
By October, you’re in your new groove. Ready to put yourself first.
Whether you want to slow down and get connected to yourself, start taking care of yourself by eating good food, or getting yourself to a place where you feel light and stress-less, the Nutritional Reset Program has something for you.
21 Day Whole Food Cleanse
Are you ready to reinvigorate yourself this fall?
Have more energy and cleanse yourself of toxins and excess weight
Rejuvenate your body, feel lighter and clearer
with a 21 day whole food cleanse
Virtual group program runs October 9th to the 30th
The early bird special ends Friday, September 21st at 11:59PM.
Sign up before then and get the whole program for $168.00 (regularly $210.00)
What do you get?
- A private, pre-cleanse phone consult to discuss your goals and customize your program. I want you comfortable and prepared– this is some YOU time to ask questions and get support. ($35.00 value)
- Over 80 pages of information in the Nutritional Reset Cleanse PDF guide. ($39.99 value)
- Recorded classes on everything from anti-inflammatory diets to cravings. Downloaded in Mp3 form through iTunes. ($79.99 value)
- Weekly Q&A conference calls that will address your individual issues and obstacles. An opportunity for you to stay connected and get even more personalized attention. ($240.00 value)
- Daily motivational emails to lift your spirits and keep your head in the game. ($150.00 value)
- An online forum to get encouragement from your fellow Resetters. A place ask questions, and meet other people experiencing the cleanse. ($19.99 value)
- A private, post-cleanse follow-up phone or Skype session to insure that you have the tools you need to succeed in reaching your goals once the cleanse is over. ($50.00 value)
As a bonus you’ll get
- Seasonal food lists and shopping lists and meal plans based on spring-time cleansing foods ($29.99 value)
- Suggested daily practices to get the most out of your cleanse
- Unlimited private email support for the duration of the program ($125.00 value)
- A list of my favorite foods, supplements and books to make the Nutritional Reset easy peasy
Now is the time to put yourself first!
Sign up to press your Nutrition Reset Button on October 9th!
Thinking about it? Email me with any questions at Allison@friskylemon.com