Can you believe that it’s the middle of September already?
Where has the time gone?
Where have the days gone..?
As we approach the second half of September, we’re getting closer and closer to the Fall Nutritional Reset. I’m SO excited for this program…it’s going to be so much fun.
Being the sharer that I am, I thought I’d tell you why I’m so excited to get my Whole Food Cleanse on!
Here are the top 5 reasons why I’m excited for the Nutritional Reset:
- Renewed motivation for recipe experimentation (see how I rhymed there?). If follow me on Instagram (or have read any of my instagram food posts) you’ll know that I eat pretty much the same foods all the time. At least for breakfast and lunch. The Nutritional Reset motivates me to experiment with new recipes and new foods–I’m looking forward to spicing it up a bit…pun intended.
- Feeling lighter and more energetic. Lately I’ve been feeling a little heavy–not weight-wise, but lethargy-wise. Not exactly tired, but like I’m not moving as quickly…more like a heavy-duty paper clip than a rubber band. Especially in my workouts. I’m looking forward to having more bouncy in my step and feeling lighter and more efficient.
- Buckling down and figuring out the skin thing. I’ve been breaking out about once a month for a few months now. Even though I eat a clean Paleo diet (with some cheese about twice a month), I’m still reacting to something that I’m eating. The Nutritional Reset is a great opportunity for me to hone in on what may be causing my breakouts– whether food or lifestyle related.
- Being even more mindful about my food choices. I go through periods of mindless plantain chip snacking. It’s true. I’m looking forward to focusing more on listening to my body and making food choices that support my goals (and my ultimate goal of respecting and loving my body).
- Connecting with wonderful, new peeps! My favorite thing about the Nutritional Reset is the connections with new people. Making connections myself, and watching others in the group connect. Sharing recipes, troubleshooting cravings…basically supporting each other with everything.
So. Those are the top 5 things I’m looking forward to for this Fall Nutritional Reset and the fall in general.
What are you looking forward to this fall?
P.s. If you’re interested in joining the Fall Nutritional Reset, there’s still a space for you. You can join us by clicking here. The Early Bird Special is good until next Friday, 9/21 at 11:59 EST. Feel free to email me at Allison@Friskylemon.com if you wanna talk it over.