Next Tuesday marks the first day of the Fall Nutritional Reset.
In case you’re new here, or you don’t really read what I write (in which case you probably aren’t reading this now…) the Nutritional Reset is a 21 day whole food cleanse based in the Paleo Framework.
The Nutritional Reset is for healing digestion.
For life-changing, basically.
I’ve done a LOT of stuff over the past few days to get myself ready.
No, I’m not talking about all of the business/clerical scrambling I’ve been doing…
I’m talking about cooking.
You see, I do every cleanse alongside my cleansers.
It keeps me real.
So. Here is all of the stuff I’ve done to get ready for my Nutritional Reset starting on Tuesday:
- I brewed some kombucha so that I can get my daily dose of beneficial bacteria and general healing powers.
- I cooked up some bone broth for gut healing and some wonderful vitamins and minerals.
- I made chicken liver pate. I seriously can’t stop eating this stuff…It looks gross, but it’s SO goooood! More on this next week…
- I wrote out a shopping list for the weekend so that I’m prepared to make all kinds of delicious foods.
- I bought a new gournel so that I can write down my hopes and dreams everyday.
I’m more excited than usual for this Nutritional Reset. Maybe because I have all of my ducks in a row.
I’m now realizing that to the average joe, my ducks might seem a little disgusting.
Slimy bacteria culture? Check.
Hopefully, reading this has not grossed you out, but actually made you think about joining us next Tuesday.
Then sign up by clicking here:
This virtual group program starts next Tuesday, October 9th and runs until the 30th.
Still have questions? I’d love to answer them for you! Email me at Allison@friskylemon.com
Not the right time? That’s okay. There will be a Winter Nutritional Reset starting on January 14th, 2013. Email me for more info.