Every year it’s the same story with me: I start off the holiday season with good intentions, but still end up feeling stuffed, slow and sad.
Want to start feeling like your normal, pre-holiday self?
If you are like most people (ahem, ME), you have some issues with sugar after the holidays.
All of the wild parties filled with cookies, adult beverages and heavy foods leave me feeling tired and out of control.
I know that once I start with the sugar, it’s VERY hard to stop.
I’m driven by my internal Holiday Sugar Monster: after exposure to sugar, I crave more sugar.
I know that it can feel really difficult to get back into your pre-holiday habits of eating whole, real foods.
Now is the time to break that sugar cycle and rebound from the holidays.
In this teleclass you’ll learn:
- The top ways sugar is negatively affecting your health and happiness.
- The benefits of a whole food, Paleo-style diet.
- Tips to eat foods you enjoy and not deprive yourself.
- To pinpoint the cause of your sugar cravings and work toward stopping them.
- To understand how your lifestyle affects your cravings.
- Your first steps to start your new, healthy life.
As a Health Counselor, I support people just like you to reach their health goals, increase their energy, and feel great in their body. My upcoming teleclass on January 9th 2013 will permanently change your relationship to sugar and help you start feeling like yourself again….maybe even better!
Everyone who signs up will receive a recording of the teleclass, free handouts and a special gift!
Wednesday, January 9th 2013 at 8:00pm EST
Feel free to email me at Allison@friskylemon.com for more information!