Something you definitely don’t want to miss.
The Village Green Network Healthy Life Summit March 24th to 30th!
The Healthy Life Summit is a free online conference where you’ll get to hear from 35 of the most influential people in real food nutrition today.
Each day you’ll get access to five different presentations on everything from healthy eating to homemade body care, to how to raise healthy babies.
Oh. Did I mention that the conference is Free?
Worried you won’t be able to listen to all of the presentations? That’s okay– you can pre-order recordings of the entire summit for 75% off!
If you’re an information hound like me, you’ll probably want to listen to these presentations more than once.
If you pre-order the summit before March 23rd, you’ll get the entire summit for $49— reduced from $199. Crazytown. (Click here to pre-order)
Why am I excited for the Healthy Life Summit?
I love, love, LOVE to hear what real food professionals have to say. I’m always learning and growing both personally and as a health counselor. It’s my passion to bring my clients the best information there is– and there’s no better place to learn this info than directly from some of the most respected people in the field of whole food nutrition and holistic health.
Who and I excited to hear at the Healthy Life Summit?
Well, everyone…but here are a few presentations I’m definitely not going to miss:
- Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- Liz Wolfe from Cave Girl Eats and author of the upcoming book Modern Cave Girl and the Skintervention Guide.
- Julia Ross, author of the Diet Cure and the Mood Cure.
- Diane Sanfilippo of Balanced Bites and the author of Practical Paleo— she’ll also be talking about her upcoming book the 21 Day Sugar Detox.
- Heather Dessinger, the Mommypotamus and author of DIY Organic Beauty Products.