Here’s a an easy lunch idea for you:
Bacon, Chicken, Lettuce, Lettuce Tomato wraps.
This meal is great for when you have some leftover cooked chicken hanging around. It’s what some would call “a meal of ingredients,” because it’s basically just piecing together different ingredients.
- 1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- If you haven't already cooked your chicken or bacon, do that. I cook my bacon in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes and the chicken in the oven at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear and the inside is cooked.
- Place the two lettuce leaves on your plate and top with sliced tomato.
- Slice the chicken breast and place half of the breast on each lettuce leaf.
- Top each lettuce leaf with two pieces of bacon.