I love me some steak tips.
But you already knew that, didn’t you?
I thought I couldn’t top my delicious Cumin Lime Steak Tips…
…but I think I just might have.
Garlicky Ginger Steak Tips
Author: Allison | Frisky Lemon Nutrition
Serves: 2 to 3
- 1 lb sirloin steak tips (preferably grass-fed)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ground ginger (or 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated)
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1Tbsp lime juice
- In a medium-sized bowl (not metal), mix the coconut aminos, lime juice, and sesame oil.
- Add the dry spices and minced garlic.
- Add steak tips and stir to coat.
- Cover and allow them to marinate for 2 to 24 hours
- Grill 'em up!