Okay. So I might have a problem.
You see…I can’t get enough.
Can’t get enough pumpkin.
Pumpkin Pie Fudge (Raw, Paleo, Vegan)
Adapted from The Purely Twins Healthy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- I cup pumpkin (canned or fresh)
- 3 Tbsp Grade B maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut manna (or butter)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor (it's easiest if the coconut manna is softened).
- Spread the fudge evenly into a glass baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and press into the fudge.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut up and enjoy!