Okay. So I might be obsessed.
I tried a sample of some chia pudding last week at Whole Foods and LOVED IT.
I don’t know why I’ve never made it before…
It was sweet enough, but not too sweet.
And the texture was ridiculously satisfying.
I’m talking seriously satisfying.
The perfect dessert for when you’re looking for a little something after your healthy dinner.
It will fill you right up with healthy stuff.
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 2 bananas (one for blending, one for slicing on top)
- In a blender, combined the almond butter, almond milk, whey protein, cocoa powder and banana. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a big glass jar (a quart jar should hold it).
- Add your chia seeds and shake or stir.
- Wait 10 minutes, then shake or stir again.
- Put the jar in the fridge to chill for 2 to 4 hours or overnight. (until the pudding is pudding)