Sometimes a girl needs a fancy dessert.
Like a Blueberry Mango Cashew Cream Parfait.
Perfect for a fancy sweet treat.
Blueberry-Mango Cashew Cream Parfait
Adapted from a recipe from Whole Foods Market.
Author: Allison | Frisky Lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup fresh mango, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- ½ cup coconut water
- zest of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Paleonola, or homemade grain, free granola
- Drain your cashews and put them in the blender along with the coconut water, lemon zest and honey. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- In two mason jars (or parfait glasses) layer Paleonola, blueberries, cashew cream and mango in whatever order you like!
- Eat for a delicious, fancy dessert.
You can use Paleonola, OR you can use homemade Paleo granola– I have a few recipes that are pretty great: