It’s been a while since I’ve done any grain-free baking.
And I’ve been craving some delicious scones…because they’re delicious and the perfect amount of sweet.
THEN I got this awesome package in the mail from Steve’s PaleoGoods full of delicious Paleo treats– like the best beef jerky ever, some Paleo ketchup, Paleokits and dried strawberries!
And they were pretty darn good.
15% of every purchase goes to support the Steve’s Club’s National Program, which “brings fitness and nutrition guidance and mentorship to at-risk youth.”
We work with CrossFit Affiliates across the country to start Steve’s Club Local Clubs in their own communities. This has always been our passion; and it continues to be the driving force behind Steve’s PaleoGoods.
So not only will your purchase support your OWN health and wellbeing, you’ll be supporting the health and wellbeing of an at-risk child or teen.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup dried strawberries from Steve's PaleoGoods, chopped
- Preheat your over to 350 F
- Mix all of your dry ingredients (except the strawberries) in a medium mixing bowl, and your wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the dried strawberries and form the dough into a ball.
- Put the ball on a piece of parchment paper and press into a disk. Cut 8 scones
- Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Do you want to try some delicious Steve’s PaleoGoods? Enter to win a Paleo Sampler! It’s the best.
You could win some dried strawberries of your own and make the scones!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway